.

Not as easily obtained as preached. As for love, even gratitude has trouble.

- Archie Naik



Something in the air brings out the true colours in everyone

-Gossip Girl

5.06.2010

I just haven't met you yet!

Ah, What a week it has been...I'm so glad it is Friday tomorrow. TGIF, almost anyway =]

S.A.C. ?
Shitting all Candidates?
oh my bad, Student Activity Council ..
Well, whatever it is, it is SHITTING. Maybe, not completely. But, when it comes to elections, its defen. Shitting all, fine most, of its candidates. All this campaigning for my friend in the last week has thought me a lot of things, some of them i was reminded of, while some were new.
"I'm voting for him cause he's hot"
"I don't know him"
"Hes my brothers..ahahah"

Really? Are you kidding me? So this generation chooses its leaders based on looks and popularity! Well, I know popularity, not that I can understand it. But looks, honestly, if every one of you out there choose that good looking guy in some kind of hope, I doubt that hope is going to change into anything but a hope :P
All i have to say now is, watch out, cause Canada is going to have its hottest PRIME MINISTER. SOON! HELL YAH! 'Cause, that's all we want anyway :)

Alright that's enough of that rant. And sorry if I offended? somebody, but, I really needed to get this across to somebody. And I cannot be sorry if I did, because this is purely my opinion and nothing more :) So, anyway, Good luck to all the S.A.C. Candidates of RH and many the best man/woman win ! :) <3

The Notebook quote, oh i didn't forget :P

"You're the answer to every prayer I've offered. You are a song, a dream, a whisper, and I don't know how I could have lived without you for as long as I have. I love you, Allie, more than you can ever imagine. I always have, and I always will."

This is one of my favorite quotes, so nicely worded and so sweet!!
By the way, I finished reading the book, and I liked it. The only thing is, the ending was a bit weird... I didn't see it ending so bizarrely , maybe some people think it's cute. To me, it was just boring....Nothing exciting?

kidgonewild
P.S. I love you!

2 comments:

leave a comment, suggestion, something blissful (: